Re: suplusing a disk, how to 'clean' up? Overwriting data?

cat /dev/random > /dev/hd*

(where * is the drive letter you're surplussing) should do it for most
uses. If you're feeling especially paranoid, check out
http://abaababa.ouvaton.org/wipe/ .

ap

clists@perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu