Re: Laser Printer

Peter Robinson wrote:
Hi,

I am looking to buy a laser printer in the range of 200-250 Euro and
would like to get one that will work under Debian without all too much
fuss. From the specs and the price, Lexmark E232t is looking pretty
nice. Has anyone set this up under a testing Debian system? Can this (or
another printer) be recommended?

My advise would be to go for a PostScript printer of some sort. I have an HP LaserJet 1300 and it's working fine (with the exception of Mozilla 1.7.3). It has both PCL5e and PostScript and have recently dropped in price drastically thanks to the introduction of HP's newer model.