Not recieving e-mails from this list anymore

Hi,

I am currently registered in debian-users mailing
list,
but have not been recieving e-mails from the list
since
November 20th, 2004.
I have checked at the mailing archieves of
debian-users and there are still e-mails on the list
untill November 22nd, 2004.
If this because the list is currently facing a problem
then I wish this could be done as soon as possible and

many thanks to the listmaster for the good works, good
luck for you.
If this only happening to me, then please let me know.

Thank you so much for your attentions.

cheers,

---me---

=====

  I love Linux but how many years will I wait to have awesome games run on
  my linux box ???
  During that time I will always have dual boot ....