realplayer 10 mozilla plugin does not work in firefox 1.0

hi, friends,

I use debian sid, with xfree86+Xfce4.06 as desktop. I apt-get isntall
helix, and then use real.com's real....bin file to install
realplayer10gold, they all works fine.

but in firefox1.0, real movie clips cannot be loaded, such as
news.com: http://news.com.com/1606-2-5427817.html, or news.yahoo.com.

here is the about:plugins output, i think it is wrong, but no idea with it:

Helix DNA Plugin: RealPlayer G2 Plug-In Compatible

    File name: nphelix.so
    Helix DNA Plugin: RealPlayer G2 Plug-In Compatible version
0.4.0.432 built with gcc 3.2.0 on Sep 24 2004

MIME Type 	Description 	Suffixes 	Enabled
audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin 	RealPlayer Plugin Metafile 	rpm 	Yes

--
cathayan@gmail.com