Re: VNC server desktop environment?

Eric Scott wrote:

On Sunday 21 November 2004 11:23 pm, Ron Johnson wrote:
On Sun, 2004-11-21 at 22:52 -0600, Eric Scott wrote:
[snip]

I had a similar problem under Mandrake Linux 9.1 once, and peeps just
told me
The sound that a baby chicken makes, told you to upgrade to Mdk 9.2????
That truly is amazing.  Do you have video?

Anyway, what do you mean "do I have video?"

He was trying to be funny. You said that "peeps" had told you ...; he responded that he'd like to see a film clip (video) of baby chicks telling you what to do. In his language, chicks peep (whereas full-grown chickens cackle, and roosters crow. And I just ramble .... ).

--
Kent