Debian installation

Hi,

I installed debian yesterday on a server at home, and I just wanted to compliment you guys with an excellent job of preparing the installation file.

I have had (up until now) hardly any Linux experience at all, and could install the entire package without any major problems. (which cannot be said of the new Solaris 10 distribution, you will probably be glad to hear).

I have been looking at the system while it was being installed with absolute awe and admiration for it being so complete and well thought through!!

Thank you guys for a wonderful job done!!

Kind regards,

Swier Miedema.