nautilus-audio-view dies unexpectedly, nautilus becomes unusable

Hi everyone,

I recently upgraded to debian sid, with udev and gnome-volume-manager
enabled and then after my first reboot I started getting strange
messages about "nautilus-audio-view" dying unexpectedly. This happens
every time after a reboot.

Killing nautilus or killing X and starting it again doesn't help. I can
start applications normally - only the desktop and nautilus seem to have
problems.

The fact that restarting X11 doesn't help indicates IMHO that this could
be a deeper problem than just gnome and nautilus.

Dmesg tells me:

EXT3-fs warning: maximal mount count reached, running e2fsck is
recommended
EXT3 FS on hda6, internal journal

After running e2fsck it tells me that the filesystem is now clean. But
then again on the next boot the same messages appear.

My /etc/fstab looks like this:
#
proc            /proc           proc    defaults        0       0
/dev/hda5       none            swap    sw              0       0
/dev/hda4       /               ext3    defaults,errors=remount-ro 0
1
/dev/hda1       /home           ext3    defaults        0       2
/dev/hdc     /media/cdrom    iso9660 ro,user,noauto,exec  0       0
/dev/sda1 /mnt/1fat vfat  defaults,user,noauto 0 0
/dev/sda2 /mnt/2fat vfat defaults,user,noauto 0 0
/dev/sdb1 /mnt/sdb1 vfat defaults,user,noauto 0 0
/dev/hda6 /mnt/hda1 ext3 noauto,user,defaults 0 0

Is the message about EXT3-fs significant? If yes, what can I do about
it?

If it's not the EXT-3 error message that causes nautilus not to come up
again - what could it be?

Has anyone else had problems with nautilus-audio-view or is it just me?

Thank you
pascal