Evolution Mail Filters

I am running Debian Unstable on two different machines.  I recently
upgraded Evolution.

ii  evolution      2.0.2-3        The groupware suite
ii  evolution-data 1.0.2-2        evolution database backend server

Everything is great except the mail filters appear to be inconsistent.
The filters "converted" just fine in the upgrade.  Originally they were
filtering fine, but after machine up and running (and Evolution) for a
day or so they stopped "automatically" working.  If I highlight
everything in the mail box and do apply filters it works, but it isn't
"auto" filtering.  I can not find a setting on this.

Also, on one machine it seems to "auto" filter sometimes and not at
other times.  It is really weird.  Is anyone experiencing similar
issues?

--
Derek Neighbors
GNU Enterprise