Fresh Debian Sarge Install ( no sound + keyboard )

Hi, I just installed Sarge and I found it is a real good work ! But, my
onboard sound card doesn't work. ASUS P4P800-SE ( ADI AD1985 Audio Chipset ).
Anyone has ever make it work and how to ? Second point, my keyboard is
normally Canadian French, when i've installed XFree86, i choosed fr_CA,
didn't worked too ? Any suggestions ?

Thanks,
Tomy

-----
Debian enthusiast, since I've tried Mandrake :P
" When I talk to "technical" people, I call myself a hacker, but when I talk
to medias, I call myself a programmer. " - Linux Torvalds