nis, nfs and netgroup problem

Hello,

I'm trying to set up NIS with NFS.

The server running NIS and NFS is a nat box. I'm using the package
ipmasq for the masquerading.  Only boxen behind the nat box are using
NIS and NFS.

NFS works when I export a directory on the server like this:
/home       10.0.0.0/255.255.255.0(rw,sync)

However when I want to use a netgroup, it doesn't work:

testbak:~# mount gateway.gevaert:/root /mnt/
mount: gateway.gevaert:/root failed, reason given by server: Permission denied

syslog reports:
Nov 19 20:44:22 gevaert rpc.mountd: refused mount request from testbak.gevaert for /root (/): no export entry

this is the entry in /etc/exports
/root   @testbakken(async,ro)

and this is the contents of /etc/netgroup
lappie   (duvel,,gevaert)
testbakken (testbak,,,)

ant01  (ant01,,)
ant01  (ant02,,)
ant01  (ant03,,)

ants ant01 ant02 ant03
faiclients ants

What could be the problem?

NIS is setup correctly because I can login onto the a NIS client
machine (testbak) when using NIS.

Thanks in advance,

Rudy

PS I'm not on the list, so plz CC me