Re: Mail login

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 11:28:01 +0000 (GMT), Elias Obudho
<eliasobudho@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a mail account with the Uinversity of Nairobi.
> My problem is that for some computers whenever I try
> to loin I get a message of "Unknown user or password
> is uncorrect".  This happens before typing my
> password. I cannot log in since the login page does
> not come.

Seems that there's a problem that needs the help of your network's
god, err administrator. You've tried informing them of that problem?
It's really hard to give diagnosis on this given that there's not much
administrator-related information supplied.

--
Paolo Alexis Falcone
pfalcone@gmail.com