Re: ibm xseries

El jue, 18-11-2004 a las 06:18 -0800, mchael chileshe escribió:
> Hi
>
> I have a ibm @server xseries 220 machine, and debian installation can
> not pick the on board ethernet card.
>
> How can i configure the on board card?
>
> I have already installed debian 3.0 using a 3com pci network card. I
> am migrating from redhat. And this is the only obstacle in this
> process...

	I installed debian woody 3.0 in an ibm xserver 335, but I had to use a
personalized installation CD with the RAID and ethernet drivers
included. Last week I reinstalled debian in that computer, but debian
sarge (from the official CD) and I had no problem with the installation.

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática