Re: Server vendors supporting Debian

> Hi All,
>
> I need to move from DELL machines to some other vendor.
> This is because of a disagreement between me and them.
>
> Are there any vendors out there who have specificly supported Linux
> in general or Debian in special even?
>
> Are there any server brands?
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

HP will support Debian on a limited few of their Proliant brands.
IBM _might_ be persuaded to support Debian.

Both the above will almost certainly support Red Hat Enterprise Linux

Many of the smaller vendors will support their hardware no matter what
OS it runs - you could try for somebody like Penguin Computing / RLX
/ DN UK. If all you want is initial install support, then I'm sure this
set of mailing lists may be all you need :)

Andy