Flat kitty problem

I apologize for confusion here. I have an existing
email address of
xeys_00@yahoo.com. However, I think it would be funny
to have people be able
to send me email to the address of
flatkitty@roadkill.org and get it at my
xeys_00@yahoo.com address. I do not presently have
this address. However,
when I setup my debian box today, it asked me about a
hostname for this
computer. I typed in flatkitty on a whim. It then
asked for a domain name, to
which I put roadkill.org. I also setup mail to use a
program like fetchmail
and filled in the blanks when it asked where my mail
came from, which the
smtp and pop is smtp.mail.yahoo.com, and
pop.mail.yahoo.com. I did all this
when I installed my debian system this morning.
However, I am using Kmail at
the moment, just to get things going, and I did not
use any flat kitty info
on the mail servers info boxes. It is my understanding
that I should be able
to do this on my new linux system. However, I may be
wrong and may need to
looke elsewhere to do this.

Xeys