Re: Where can I find the program supervgatextmode

 --- Sean <seanm@dakotacom.net> wrote:
> The subject line says it all, I did apt-get install supervgatextmode,
> nothing.  Then I did apt-cache search supervgatextmode, nothing.  I
> found nothing on google except references to it on email lists and no
> links to source, debs, docs, etc with further info on this program.

Really? How far did you look?

[n6tadam@station ~]$ apt-cache search svgatextmode
lg-issue21 - Issue 21 of the Linux Gazette.
svgatextmode - Enable higher resolution text modes

[n6tadam@station ~]$ dpkg -L svgatextmode
[...]
/usr/sbin/set80
/usr/sbin/ClockProg