Sendmail Help..

Hello,

I need some help with sendmail.. I am trying to make it write out some type of information in the message to who the message is for. I thought I could use the "for <user@example.com>" part in the message..

But it seems that it ignores to write this out if there is more then one recipient. Can I somehow make sendmail to write out the "for <user@example.com>" even tho there is more then one recipient..? I tryed MODIFY_MAILER_FLAGS(`LOCAL', `-m')dnl, but it did not remedy my problem. Anyone who has a solution to this?

Btw, I am using a catch all.. and forwarding the mail to a script.. that is why I need it.

Thankfull for any help

Chatt: Träffa nya nätkompisar på Habbo Hotel http://habbohotel.msn.se/habbo/sv/channelizer