Re: xlibmesa-mach64-dri

On Sunday 14 November 2004 18:57, debian-user-digest-request@lists.debian.org
wrote:
> IIRC that doesn't support mach64 and is rather old.
>
> Go into the dri website (dri.sf.net IIRC) and under downloads there should
> be a link to debian packages from the latest snapshot. These also include
> mach64 support, and IIRC don't conflict with the gl dev package

Thanks. Downloading now. Unfortunately, the binary package there is for K7.

I had taken sources off CVS. The mach64.ko compiled just fine. The mesa stuff
would not compile but what I already had seemed to work fine. (Problem is
that assumptions are made about the target computer which are aint
necessarily so.)