files always corrupt

I'm rebuilding a server that is in my home office, yes I built it myself.  I'm at my wits end.  When I download, load from a cd the files are always corrupt.  If I take the har drives out and install in another machine I can install without any issue.  I've done CD install from CD-RWs, CD media purchased online, Network installs, all of them fail due to files being corrupt.  BTW I'm attempting the Debian network install, and I get through network setup and get to dowloading the base system and it tries to exand and it fails.

Please any help would be appreciated.