[OT] Gates has spyware on his home machines

[quote]
It's also a problem that has affected Gates personally. He said his home
PCs have had malware, although he has personally never been affected by
a virus.

"I have had malware, [adware], that crap" on some home machines, he
said. [/quote]

http://software.silicon.com/malware/0,3800003100,39124637,00.htm

I always had a feeling he acted more like a luser
at home.  I wonder he he's on CorpNet.

The two only time I ever got a virus were (1) a floppy at the university
in 1993 and (2) Code Red when my machine was on CorpNet at Microsoft.