now what was that font package I changed options in?

2 or 3 days ago when I updated my Sarge box, there was a package which asked me what kind of display I had so that it could help with the font rendering on it. The dpkg-reconfigure that ran during installation/upgrade of that package asked for one one of the three choices: automatically(IIRC or something like this), LCD, and an option for cathode ray tube display.

Now for the life of me I can't remember which package that was. I want to change the choice at that place. Can anyone help me with this?

thanks,
->HS