To: <webmaster@email.geniusnet.com.tw>
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 9:27 PM
Subject: Suggestion

> I suggest include Linux drivers for wireless keyboards.
>
> You can see your Genius page at http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?Genius
>
> I think you would include more Genius goodies ( this is, all the
> products with Linux drivers too).
>
> On the other side, I suggest offer LCD monitor with bluetooth port ( to
> connect it to the PC wirelessly).
>
> Regards.
> *

--- Begin Message ---
Dear Genius customer,

We will forward this information to our RD and PM department. Right now we
focus on Windows and Mac system first and if people do need Linux driver, we
will consider to develop that soon.

Respectfully yours,
Customer Service Dept.
FAQ : http://www.geniusnet.com.tw/support/faq_index.htm