Re: how to debug a random freezing problem?

Thanks for all the suggestions... in the end, I tried removing some of
my memory and it appears to have worked: I had 1x512 and 1x256  (which
should be possible, according to the manual), but now that I removed the
256, the problem has disappeared.

ta,
Adam