Re: vote: best webmail !

JB Hewit wrote:
Sorry about the multipost
I prefer Squirrelmail.

Intergrates with most IMAP's, LDAP addressbook, nice pretty menu
script for configuring servers, and is simple.

Squirrelmail has been pissing me off lately.
Seems to be turning into a total pig on my hardware.

And the memory errors are really annoying when you have >3000 emails in a folder it starts to act inconsistent and some features are no longer available.

It's cute, but it's not suitable for an email service where webmail is your only method.