Re: graphical console problem

Dear Luis,

Try to tune the vertical lenght of your monitor manually(using
the button on the screen). The problem seems to be the refresh rate has
changed .

There is a web page shows the usage of sisfb. It may help you.

< http://www.winischhofer.at/linuxsisvga.shtml >

As I know there is not a file store the setting of  graphical console.
If you want to change the graphical console mode, you have to set it as
the modules is loading or by using kernel parameter.

Regards,
Ming