Re: MS OutLook Unknown Options ???

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 09:25:00 +0500, Nayyar Ahmed <nayyares@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am working in an enviroment where LINUX + QMail
> is configured as Mail Server, when my clients check
> thier mail from MS Outlook the whole Inbox is shift
> to that desktop, which left no Mail copy at server and
> give a huge tension to my, I am un-able to find out any
> option in MS Outlook so that it left a copy of mail on
> QMail Server.

That sounds like an MS Outlook issue, not a QMail issue, and thus
isn't really on topic for this mailing list. Try a generic Windows or
Outlook list.

(I would suggest that you use IMAP rather then POP (as I assume you
are using) since IMAP is intended for viewing on the server and POP is
intended for downloading to a local machine... but Outlook isn't very
good at IMAP.)

--
David Dorward <http://dorward.me.uk><http://blog.dorward.me.uk>