Re: howto close a Debian bug?

On Sun, 2004-11-07 at 17:51, Alexandros Papadopoulos wrote:
> Following the instructions at http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting I
> filed a couple of bugs. Now one of them has been resolved, how can I
>
> I don't see the answer anywhere in the documentation.

When you report a bug, it is assigned an ID number, that ID is used as
an alias such that, if your bug is number 12345, you can follow up on
that bug by sending email to to 12345@bugs.debian.org.

I believe that you are given that information in a confirmation email
that you recieve after sending in a bug report.

If you dont know the bug number, you can just look up the bug using
http://bugs.debian.org/

-davidc