Re: How to activate a theme look of gtk/gnome application when I usen't gnome session ?

On Fri, Nov 05, 2004 at 10:29:20AM +0100, mailing@harobed.org wrote :
> When I'm on KDE, the gnome/gtk application aren't theme.
> How to activate this theme always ?
> Stéphane KLEIN

Hi,
I use fluxbox and gnome-based applications. At the start of fluxbox I
lunch the following command :

/usr/lib/control-center/gnome-settings-daemon --oaf-activate-iid=OAFIID:GNOME_SettingsDaemon --oaf-ior-fd=35

and the gtk themes are load in gtk application
--
  .''`.     Yann Lejeune  <ylml01@yahoo.fr>
 : :'  :