Re: Audio Recording Application

I'm not sure about setting up the mixer from the command line, which is
how you'd tell it which port to listen to. But audacity is excellent for a
GUI recording app; and if you're looking for command line, try wavr and
then encoding it with lame.

ap

clists@perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu