(bootdisk HOWTO & initrd) => "login incorrect" :-(

Hi,

I tried to make a initrd (root has to stay in ram) image by hand, following
the suggestions of the bootdisk HOWTO. So I copied almost everything to my
image, but when I boot I am prompted to type in my login name. But after doing
so I receive four lines of "Login incorrect" (automaticly) and then "Maximum
number of liens exceeded".

Can someone tell me what could be wrong?

I copied /etc/passwd & /etc/shadow, as well as all libs under /lib/security
&/lib/*
I think the error occures because of the pam, but I could be wrong. Is there a
way to find out?
Thx Pir

---
Alles Kaufen und Verkaufen! eBay.at - der eigene Marktplatz für Österreich.
http://www.austronaut.at/ebay.php