https://player.helixcommunity.org/2004/unix/helixrealfaq.html

Jerome BENOIT wrote:

Andrea Vettorello wrote:

On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 08:46:05 +0000, Jerome BENOIT <jgmbenoit@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

Thanks

Andrea Vettorello wrote:

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 12:44:36 +0000, Jerome BENOIT <jgmbenoit@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

Hello,

thanks for the reply.
I did it !

In fact, I am afraid that there is a missunderstanding.
After the installation I tried it on one of my favorite webpage:
I got some error messages, so I would like to test helix well built
web site to be sure from where comes the errors ?

IIRC Helixplayer don't have the realplayer codecs, maybe you're trying
to play some streming media...

Does it mean that we cannot yet read `Real' stuff (as available on the CNN website) ?

From what i know, not with Helixplayer you find on Debian.

You probably need with the non-free (freedom) RealPlayer 10
https://player.helixcommunity.org/2004/unix/

I went to the website,
and I compared with the Sid package:

apparently the Sid package contains the newest one: 1.0.1
and "includes the mozilla plugin".

Do I miss something ?