Re: Free linux drivers for V90 Conexant modems

Asim Jamshed <asim.jamshed@gmail.com> wrote:
>Hello,
>
>For quite some time now, I've been searching device driver for my V90
>HCF Conexant winmodem. The linuxant site demands a fee for its
>acquisation. Are there any alternative sites where its driver is
>available?

You might try your luck with the last uncrippled free version,
hcfpcimodem-0.99lnxtbeta03042700.tar.gz. Unfortunately it is not
archived at <http://www.linuxant.com/> any more (at least not
under the original path), so you will have to google for it.
The MD5 sum should be 30a041128aa5f6e60c23de3aee300bc9.

--
Lars