problems with qla2x00

Hi List!

I have a big problem with the debian qla2x00 packages.
I use debian sarge with kernel 2.6.8-smp on an intel xeon dual processor machine with 1 GB RAM and a QLogic Card, connected to a SAN. I tryied to install the software (qla2x00 v. 7.0), but it did not work at all. I could not compile the module. So I decided to install the debian - package. But this had the same effect either. I tried to install the kernel - headers, but maybe I got something wrong...
During compilation it seems, that files like modversions.h and other could not be found...

Has anybody some idea how I can fix this problem?

TIA,
Sumpi