Re: Knoppix question

regarding information on using knoppix, i use knoppix day and nite.
and it is debian based. so it is very very secure. u can also install
it to the harddrive. i did it. the command on do that is open terminal
and type in [sudo su} that is the code line that will make a root
user. then type in [ sudo knx-installer] then just follow the
directions. if u need any help just email me bak i will try to help.