Re: High Performence SQUID Howto

I don't trust most howto's that tell me if i follow them, I will have
an "high Performence" system.  Most default installs are optimized for
general usage, in order to optimize something you need to be able to
adjust it to fit your needs.

For example for apache, there's a conf file for high performence, but
it does not seem to have any sql or php support in it, so to me its
useless, although this configure is suppose to be really fast with
static pages.

Find our your needs, network traffic, behavoir, size of files, number
of connections, etc...and then go into the squid configure file, and
adjust whatever you need(make a backup first).