Re: trying to set up a print server; installation problems. Please help

Incoming from Eduard Breuer:
> I searched the web first and also googled the debian site and here is
> the resource I got:
> http://www.faqs.org/docs/Linux-mini/Debian-and-Windows-Shared-Printing.html
> to start with the possible source of my troble.
> I followed the instructions and did:
> 1) apt-get update.
> successfull
> 2)apt-get install cupsys cupsys-bsd cupsys-client foomatic-bin samba
> smbclient qs-esp a2ps
>
> I got my first error message:
> couldn`t find package qs-esp

Try _g_s-esp.  Aptitude saves a log of what it does; consider:

  apt-get update
  aptitude update
  aptitude install cupsys cupsys-bsd cupsys-client foomatic-bin samba \
     smbclient gs-esp a2ps

(*)    http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling      Please don't Cc: me.
- -