Firefox(0.10.1+1.0PR-4) window doesn't open.

Hello all,

I just did an 'apt-get upgrade' and it included
Firefox 0.10.1+1.0PR-4. After the upgrade finished
unpacking and configuring the packages, I started
Firefox. As I had moved my old firefox profile before
upgrading, Firefox asked me to import settings(I said
no), and then there was a message that any old
extensions have been disabled.

After that, there was some activity for the processor
and I waited for about a couple of mintes. Firefox
window didn't open.

Upon trying again, I checked the processes list and it
showed firefox-bin. The firefox process stays there
for a couple of minutes and then crashes. Anyone else
experiencing similar behaviour? Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks
/KS