Re: user creation ??

Hi,

thnx for the hint ... but when i try #adduser --force-badname 88jed then
it says:

adduser: To avoid problems, the username should consist of a letter or
underscore followed by letters, digits, underscores, and dashes. For
compatibility with Samba machine accounts also $ is supported at the
end of the username

Plz suggest whats wrong.

Debi