Re: Debian evaluation copy

Rani Khalil wrote:

Hi,

My name is Rani Khalil and I am currently doing my Master Thesis project in Uppsala, Sweden at CC Systems AB.

The thesis is that a linux distribution has to be set in operation on a Country Cross Pilot with an Intel XScale processor. At the time being I am analyzing some Linux distribution systems.

I saw on the webpage that your distribution system supports the XScale processor.

I am wondering if you have any distributors in Sweden (or a contact number) that I can contact for further information about the costs for your product and if there is an evaluation copy that I can get access to.

I appreciate any help that I can get

Thanks in advance

/Rani

go to www.debian.org