Re: Can we send attachments?

On Mon, Oct 25, 2004 at 12:09:52AM -0700, Sean wrote:
> Earlier I had sent some attachemtns and I didn't see my message get
> through.  Are we alloud to send attachments because I didn't see my post
> and didn't know if that was the reason it didn't make it through.
> Sean
Hi Sean,
this and other debian lists go to thousands of folks. an attachment
(10kb-10mb) sent to thoundsads of folks = annoyed users and wasted
bandwidth. The recommended is to post the file to a web site and include
a URL to it. there is a special web site (can remeber it) that is for
temporary content -- if someone on the list remembers it?!
-Kev
--

        (__)
        (oo)