Re: Bluefish sources missing ?

I forgot, a simple way to change your sources.list, by adding new mirror is
apt-setup

after you change the sources.list run apt-get update, then upgrade. sometimes
the apt-get doesn't go for all the mirrors when looking up for a package. if
the problem persist comment the lines that refer the mirror that you use now.
run apt-get update and then upgrade, it should be fine

--
Rui Silva
ruka@tugamail.com