Re: Bluefish sources missing ?

Adam Bogacki wrote:
Hi,
   whenever I try to upgrade 'bluefish' I get the following error message.
This has been happening for a number of months.

Could someone point me to the correct source, or is it perhaps a maintainer problem ?

The server probably changed or something; check apt-get.org or backports.org or where you got the URL Or use the version debian has, it's on the debian too: check http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?keywords=bluefish&searchon=names&subword=1&version=all&release=all

HTH,

Joris