Re: baby steps required for a windiot

Kent West wrote:

Jim Nielsen wrote:

I thought I was good but in following a how-to to get and install drivers for my DLINK (acx_100) wireless network card - It seems to me my directory
structures don't match what the how-to's indicate.

Oh yeah, and different distros might have different directory structures, so if your how-to is not specifically written for Debian, the directory structures might not match. You'll just have to figure out what the Debian equivalent is.

--
Kent