Re: Netatalk2

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004, Joachim Smit wrote:

I did that manually, at the command line, while testing. Then I
adapted a Debian's "skeleton" init script to the task, which I paste
below. Then you need to make the appropriate symlinks in /etc/rcN.d,
or use sysv-rc-conf to do that for you, or use file-rc. I use
file-rc.

Thanks.

Can I place the config files such as atalkd.conf in the default
directory /etc/atalk ?

The default setup for my installation of netatalk (2.0-beta2) is in
/etc/netatalk. You can tell atalkd to look for its config file someplace
else with the -f option, but the manpages all reference
/etc/netatalk/atalkd.conf, and such.

- Aaron

--
Aaron Hall           :         I claim this planet in the name of Mars.
ahall@vitaphone.net  :         Hmmm, isn't that lovely?