From: Paul Johnson [mailto:baloo@ursine.dyndns.org]
Sent: donderdag 21 oktober 2004 18:57
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: SPAM MESSAGE DETECTED BY SEA-RO ANTI SPAM SYSTEM:Re: USE flags
??

Disclaimer :

This e-mail is intended for the exclusive use by the person(s) mentioned as recipient(s).
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately.
This e-mail does not constitute any commitment for Sea-Ro Terminal N.V. or its subsidiaries except when expressly otherwise
agreed in a written agreement between the intended recipient and the originating subsidiaries of Sea-Ro Terminal  N.V.
Sea-Ro Terminal and each of its subsidiaries each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.

This mail has been checked for viruses by Symantec and Trend Micro.