Re: can't see amavis-stats result via browser

 --- ms linux <deb_milist@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
> today toy : apt-get install amavis-stats
>
> http://localhost/amavis-stats
> Forbidden
> You don't have permission to access /amavis-stats/
> on
> this server.
>
> Include /etc/amavis-stats/apache.conf already exist
> in
> /etc/apache/httpd.conf ( default created by debconf
> ),
> file permision in /usr/share/amavis-stats is :
> -rw-r--r--  1 root root 22078 2004-10-13 03:14
> amavis-stats.php
> lrwxrwxrwx  1 root root    23 2004-10-21 08:13 img
> ->
> /var/cache/amavis-stats
> lrwxrwxrwx  1 root root    16 2004-10-21 08:13
> index.php -> amavis-stats.php
>
> Shortly, I managed amavis-stats installation by
> debconf default and haven't do any little change at
> all.
> If I run:
> # su amavis-stats
> # /usr/sbin/amavis-stats /var/log/mail.info
>
> the command run successfully and some png's are
> generated, but still I can't access it through
> browser.
> I also got emails from cron saying that
> amavis-stats:
> Could not open /var/lock/amavis-stats: Permission
> denied
>
> cheers,
>
> --me--

Sorry guys....This is really not an amavis-stats
problem.
This happen because of my apache php4 configuration (
indexing stuff ). As soon as I manage it right,
amavis-stats works fine.
But still I get emails every several minutes from cron
with subject:
Cron <amavis-stats@welly>  [ -x /usr/sbin/amavis-stats
] && /usr/sbin/amavis-stats /var/log/mail.info
saying :
amavis-stats: Could not open /var/lock/amavis-stats:
Permission denied
Is this mean there's still something wrong ? Since I
can't find file amavis-stats in /var/lock directory

cheers,

--me--