Re: iptables troubles

Sorry for the slow reply.

Yes, ftp is working without the iptables firewall on. So that is no problem.

I don't see why I should use a nat module, since I am not doing NAT.
It is a single server, directly connected to the internet. No LAN
behind. So no NAT.

However, this iptables script is still mysteriously blocking *some*
people from reaching my machine, while others can connect without
trouble. I still don't understand I am afraid. Anyone?

Pim