Re: Koqueror & Kaffeine

On Wednesday 20 October 2004 05:03, Erik Jakobsen wrote:
> Hi.
>
> At the present I use Konqueror when I want to play NetRadio.
>
> The audiointerface is default to be kaboodle in konqueror, but even it
> starts up,
> I cannot get it to play.
>
> On other linuxsystems I use kaffeine.
>
> How can accociate kaffeine with konqueror ?.
>
> OS here is Debian Sarge.
>
> Erik Jakobsen

You don't associate kaffeine with Konqueror, you associate kaffeine with
they file type.  Open up the KDE control center, open up the file
associations module (in the KDE components section, at least for KDE 3.3 in
Sid), and find the entry for the file type.  Make sure kaffeine is the
default.

Hope that helps,
Justin Guerin