Re: Not happy with Woody's Kmail and Konqorer Web Browser

Hello

Scotty Fitzgerald (<sfitz007@bestweb.net>) wrote:

> I was not completely happy with these two parts of the K desktop
> environment.
>
> Kmail because there seems to be no way to read just the email headers
> and then deleting spam on the server and loading only what I want.

You can tell kmail to run an application to do that for you before
downloading the email. For example mailfilter.

> Konqueror because it does not support HTTPS:

Sure? Du you maybe just need to install the kdelibs3-crypto package from
non-US?

best regards
 Andreas Janssen

PGP-Key-ID: 0xDC801674 ICQ #17079270