From: [KS] [mailto:boneywasawarriorvayayix@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 20 October 2004 11:49 a.m.
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: RE: Formatting an unused partition

I'm top posting(to keep in line with the response),
but if that is not recommended do inform me.

No, the partition is not alread mounted. And as seen
in the copy of cfdisk partition list in my first
message, it does not show a partition type. Trying -t
auto for mounting gives:
mount: you must specify the filesystem type

And there are no software raid devices on my system.

Regards,
/KS