Re: Not happy with Woody's Kmail and Konqorer Web Browser

User Scotty Fitzgerald wrote::
Kmail because there seems to be no way to read just the email headers and then deleting spam on the server and loading only what I want.

Did you try Thinderbird (Mozilla based e-mail client) ?

When Sarge becomes stable, will these things be changed?

In my opinion you can safely install Sarge. I upgraded Woody to Sarge and I see it is very stable.

Any reccommendations for other GUI apps like these on the woody distro?

Upgrade to Sarge then you will get the latest Mozilla 1.7.3 (I updated it today ;-)

PS,
Not a fan of Mozilla because it has HTTPS but I cant set up a "authorized cookie depositor" list. Maybe I should just get Opera for Linux?

Does Mozilla not really support that ?
Did you check the newest version ?

Greets
--